GENERAL INFORMATION ON VISAS
Zimbabwe's Visa regime is classified in 3 categorie
Category A- Individuals from contries who do not require Visas to enter Zimbabwe
Category B - All Visas ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AT PORT OF ENTRY into Zimbabwe.
Category C (login on www.evisa.gov.zw) - Individuals who require Visas prior to travelling to Zimbabwe.
We issue Visas after compliance with the following requirements:
- Single Entry Visa
- Double Entry Visa
- Multiple Entry Visas - Tourists initially obtain a single entry visa (either at Embassy or port of entry) then apply for a multiple entry upon arrival in Zimbabwe. If granted, the process normally takes 7 working days.
A: FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Two Passport size colour photographs.
- Original and copy of the applicant’s valid Passport, (full bio data page).
- Copy of Itinerary or Hotel Bookings
- Copy of any previous Zimbabwean Visas.
- Applicant’s Passport should be valid for at LEAST SIX months.
- A Note Verbal is required explaining purpose of travel and dates of the trip. It must contain the applicant’s name and passport number.
C: FOR ALL APPLICANTS IN CATEGORY C.
Apply online on the website www.evisa.gov.zw
D: WORK PERMIT/TRANSIT VISA/VOLUNTARY
Apply online on the website : www.evisa.gov.zw
E. BUSINESS VISA
In addition to tourist visa requirements, the following documents are required:
An invitation letter from the partnerning company in Zimbabwe
A letter from the sending company.
Germany Tel: +49 30 2062263
Fax: +49 30 20455062 firstname.lastname@example.org (OR email@example.com)