The Embassy does not provide services pertaining to Marriage except for general enquiries.
These are obtained on the day of marriage at the Magistrate’s Court (i.e. if it’s a court wedding) or in church for church wedding.
Requirements for obtaining a Marriage Certificate:
- Names of the married couple
- Date of Marriage
- Chapter type of Marriage
Requirements for foreign nationals coming to Zimbabwe specifically to get married:
If getting married in court:
- Passports of bride and groom; and
- Divorce decree (if divorced)
- Death certificate (if widowed)
- Two witnesses
- Marriage license issued by court; and
- No marriage certificate (or Certificate of Non-Impediment) issued by authorities in country of residence.
Germany Tel: +49 30 232556760
Fax: +49 30 20455062 email@example.com